A number of our cottages are bookable by the night all year round; Cider House, Appletree, and the Cabin. Reservations for these can be make direct on the website or by calling our office. It is just like booking a hotel room really, only you will have the advantage of the equivalent of a hotel suite (with kitchen) as opposed to just a tiny room!
Our Wi-Fi is super fast thanks to our own private fibre Leased Line giving us 100mbps symmetrical speed. Perfect for business users.
Other cottages and our E-dens are selectively available to book by the night on our website depending on our occupancy and the time of year. Please call us if this flexibility is an option that you may need.
All guests have the use of the entire complex, including the indoor pool and gardens – even if you’re only here for one night. Fluffy white towels and crisp cotton bedding are of course included.
Please note that we have no minimum stay in these cottages.
We have an onsite Farm Shop where you can buy breakfast and dinner ingredients for your stay. Alternatively you can pre-order a selection of Somerset goodies to be in your cottage on your arrival.
We offer the following to pre-order:
- Traditional English Breakfast Box to feed 2-4 people which contains 6 local sausages, 6 rashers of bacon, 6 free range eggs from our chickens, Somerset butter, milk and bread.
- Continental Breakfast box to feed 2-4 people which contains a large bag of Somerset muesli, organic milk, bread, butter, and hand made Strawberry Jam.
- Cream Tea Box which contains 4 scones, clotted cream and Strawberry jam.
- Bottle of Sparkling Somerset Wine
- Box of handmade Glastonbury Chocolates