Summer 2020 Covid19 update. Please note that our cottages are not currently bookable for July & August for short stays. While we implement new cleaning protocols, and for the safety of our staff we are only taking bookings for 7 days. This will also allow us to stagger the arrival days for cottages. As restrictions ease and guests become more comfortable we hope to revert to our normal flexible booking programme.
A number of our cottages are bookable by the night all year round; Cider House, Appletree, and the Cabin. Reservations for these can be make direct on the website or by calling our office. It is just like booking a hotel room really, only you will have the advantage of the equivalent of a hotel suite (with kitchen) as opposed to just a tiny room!
Our Wi-Fi is super fast thanks to our own private fibre Leased Line giving us 100mbps symmetrical speed. Perfect for business users.
Other cottages and our E-dens are selectively available to book by the night on our website depending on our occupancy and the time of year. Please call us if this flexibility is an option that you may need.
All guests have the use of the entire complex, including the indoor pool and gardens – even if you’re only here for one night. Fluffy white towels and crisp cotton bedding are of course included.
Please note that we have no minimum stay in these cottages.
We have an onsite Farm Shop where you can buy breakfast and dinner ingredients for your stay along with lots of other essentials. If you are arriving late you could alternatively pre-order a selection of Somerset goodies to be in your cottage on your arrival.
We stock almost everything you should need:
- Traditional English Breakfast ingredients; local sausages, bacon, free range eggs from our chickens, Somerset butter, milk and bread.
- Continental Breakfast ingredients; Somerset muesli, organic milk, bread, butter, and hand made Strawberry Jam.
- Beers, wine, cider and a selection of spirits and mixers.
- Gluten free products.
- Jams and chutneys.
- Cookies, cakes and other snacks.
- Ready meals (including vegetarian and vegan) and deserts.
- Lamb from our own sheep, Beef from our neighbours, and pork (sometimes from our own pigs).
- Ice cream
- Milk, butter, Somerset cheeses and local yogurt.
- Sparkling Somerset Wine for celebrations.
- Soaps and shampoo.