Farm Shop & Picnic Cafe Takeaway Update.
Shop: We are open 9am to 5pm Monday – Saturday. Closed Sunday
Picnic Cafe Takeaway food and drinks: OPEN 9am to 3pm Monday – Saturday. Closed Sunday
Since the Corona Virus outbreak our shop has been vastly expanded and we are cramming it daily with fresh produce. We have daily vegetable, fruit, milk, dairy, cheese, bread, meat deliveries and a whole range of dry goods for everyday cooking, including flour for baking, beers, ciders, wines, sparkling wines. Much of our produce is still local but we are stocking many staples from other sources at the moment.
We have opened our Picnic Cafe Takeaway Coffee Shop for the summer. Selling Coffee (latte, cappuccino, flat white, espresso, iced latte…) tea, cold drinks, ice cream, homemade pies & pasties, sausage rolls and homemade cakes & lots more yummy stuff! Open 9am to 3pm on the same days as our shop.
Our range of produce is normally wide but does vary from day to day based upon availability and seasonality. Follow this link to our stock and price list.
We are receiving in new stock every day and we can order in anything special you may require.
A lot of our supplies are now coming in from local Hotel, restaurant, cafe and pub suppliers. This means it is a bit random but it is very good quality produce. We have lots of fresh and frozen food.
Ordering can be done over the telephone on 01458 832 351 or emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on our Farm Shop Facebook page.
If you are ordering by email please do not email your credit card details. Leave us your contact phone number and we will get in touch.
Orders can be collected from our Farm Shop during normal hours (please allow 24 hours). In essential circumstances we can arrange local delivery to vulnerable and / or self isolating customers.
We are trying our hardest to keep up with demand so please be patient with our staff and volunteers.
Hygiene and Social Distancing Measures While Shopping
- Only one customer is allowed into our shop at any time.
- Children are not allowed in the shop. If shopping with children please leave them in your vehicle or ask them to wait patiently away from other customers and produce.
- Please observe the hygiene and social distancing measures as instructed by our staff
- Remain a minimum of 3m from any other customers.
- Use the hand wash station on arrival.
- Do not wear gloves, please wash your hands on arrival. Your gloves have been to other places and in your car before you arrive with us.
- Only touch the items that you are buying. Do not pick up and squeeze other items.
- Remain patient while others shop. Enjoy the sound of the bird song here at Middlewick and if we happen to be playing music then ‘have a little dance’ while you wait!
- Please do not get too close to other customers or staff, respecting their space at all times.
- Our shop is cleaned throughout the day, especially high touch areas like fridge doors and card machines.
- We have staggered shifts for our staff and helpers. We have 3 shifts of workers, set up and cleaning crew from 6.30am to 8am, shop staff from 8am to 5pm (rotating throughout the period), pack up and clean up crew from 5pm to 6pm.
- We have lots of car parking space meaning social distancing can be easily achieved if everyone cooperates and works together.
We look forward to seeing you shop at Middlewick!