Farm Shop & Cafe Takeaway Update.
- From 4th Jan 2021 10am to 3pm 7 days a week
Since the Corona Virus outbreak our shop has been vastly expanded and we are cramming it daily with fresh produce. We have daily vegetable, fruit, milk, dairy, cheese, bread, meat deliveries and a whole range of dry goods for everyday cooking, including flour for baking, beers, ciders, wines, sparkling wines. Much of our produce is still local but we are stocking many staples from other sources at the moment.
Our Takeaway Coffee Shop sells Coffee (latte, cappuccino, flat white, espresso,…) tea, cold drinks, ice cream, savouries and homemade cakes & lots more yummy stuff!
Our range of produce is normally wide but does vary from day to day based upon availability and seasonality.
A lot of our supplies are now coming in from local Hotel, restaurant, cafe and pub suppliers. This means it is very good quality produce. We have lots of fresh and frozen food.
Hygiene and Social Distancing Measures While Shopping
- Only one customer is allowed into our shop at any time. One more on the deck while others wait.
- Children are not allowed in the shop. If shopping with children please leave them in your vehicle or ask them to wait patiently away from other customers and produce.
- Please observe the hygiene and social distancing measures as instructed by our staff and signage
- Remain a minimum of 3m from any other customers.
- Use the hand wash station on arrival.
- Do not wear gloves, please wash your hands on arrival. Your gloves have been to other places and in your car before you arrive with us.
- Only touch the items that you are buying. Do not pick up and squeeze other items.
- Remain patient while others shop. Enjoy the sound of the bird song here at Middlewick and if we happen to be playing music then ‘have a little dance’ while you wait!
- Please do not get too close to other customers or staff, respecting their space at all times.
- Please pay by card, preferably contact less. We would like to avoid having to handle and bank cash if at all possible.
- Our shop is cleaned throughout the day, especially high touch areas like fridge doors and card machines.
- We have staggered shifts for our staff and helpers. We have 3 shifts of workers, set up and cleaning crew from 6.30am to 8am, shop staff from 8am to 5pm (rotating throughout the period), pack up and clean up crew from 5pm to 6pm.
- We have lots of car parking space meaning social distancing can be easily achieved if everyone cooperates and works together.
We look forward to seeing you shop at Middlewick!